How To Deal With A Parasitic Infection And Eliminate Parasites Naturally
Anyone who has ever had food poisoning can tell you just how distressing parasites and a parasitic infection can be. Ranging in size from single celled organisms to worms visible to the naked eyes, parasites can include ring worms, roundworms, tapeworms, microbial growth and their eggs. Parasites are transmitted from host to host, in foods that are not properly washed, from the consumption of contaminated meats or water, or by putting anything in your mouth that has touched the fecal matter (stool) of an infected person or animal.
Parasites thrive in warm, moist environments. They are brutal scavengers that first invade the intestinal tract, but can quickly migrate to other parts of the body. Once a person is infected with a parasite , they multiply rapidly and can live as long as two years.
Parasites derive their nourishment from their hosts. Some live off the foods we eat, while others get their nutrition directly from the cells in our bodies. Parasites secrete wastes that are poisonous us. This can put extra pressure and stress on our body as it works to neutralize their toxic effect.
Problems Caused By A Parasitic Infection
A parasitic infection can cause a number of physical problems which can range from mild discomfort to debilitating illnesses and possibly death. Symptoms can include bloating, loss of appetite, heart pain, abdominal cramping, headaches, diarrhea, intestinal gas and anal itching, to name a few. Many of the symptoms experienced are often thought to be associated with other health concerns and rarely linked to parasitic infections.
It is believed that 90% of the world’s population has parasites. Traditional medical testing only checks for 40-50 of the 1000 different species of parasites, resulting in only a 20% positive test rate. In addition, parasites are often tested as part of a stool culture. If parasites are not passed in the stool, they will not be found or identified. This leaves parasitic infections under or misdiagnosed.
Fortunately, there are a number of natural, alternative health remedies that can be used to help eliminate parasites naturally and end the parasitic infection.
Simple Ways To End A Parasitic Infection And Eliminate Parasites Naturally
- When doing any kind of parasite cleanse, it is imperative to do it consistently for seven to ten days, and then again one week later. The first parasite cleanse will kill any active parasites; while the second cleanse will eliminate any newly hatched eggs or larva.
- When traveling to developing countries, avoid drinking the tap water, or eating ice, uncooked or under-cooked foods, and fruits that cannot be peeled. This will help reduce a potential parasitic infection.
- Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands with soap and water before eating or preparing food, and especially after using the toilet.
- Cook your fish, meat and poultry thoroughly. Undercooked meats can contain parasites and cause a parasitic infection.
- Dr. Hulda Clark’s “Parasite Zapper” is a low-voltage device that is said to kill bacteria, viruses and parasites naturally.
- Black walnut can be used as part of a parasite cleanse to eliminate parasites, especially worms.
- Barberry, Oregon grape and goldenseal have been used to eliminate the common parasite known as giardia from the body.
- Garlic has a history of naturally killing parasites including amoeba, hookworm, roundworm, pinworm and hookworm.
- Pumpkin seed, wormwood, sweet Annie, male fern root, tansy leaf, black walnut and clove are often recommended to help eliminate parasites naturally. They can be found in many commercial herbal parasite cleansing products.
- Supplement with a high quality probiotic such as acidophilus and bifidophilus to rebuild intestinal flora – parasites thrive in an environment absent of proper intestinal flora.
- To support your body of the nutrition the parasites may be robbing you of, take a high quality vitamin and mineral supplement.
- Taking immune boosters such as cat’s claw, Echinacea and vitamins A and vitamin C with zinc will boost your immune system and help to prevent further parasitic infections.
© Copyright Rita Louise, Inc. – soulhealer.com. All rights reserved.
This information is provided for educational purposes only.
The descriptions of nutritional supplements are based on the historical usage of the various ingredients. They are not intended to promote any direct or implied health claims, and actual results of usage can vary.
The statements on this Web site have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Rita Louise, PhD is not a medical doctor. Sessions are not intended for the diagnosis, treatment, alleviation, mitigation, prevention or care of any disease of any kind, in any way. Individuals, however, can choose to utilize the information and knowledge gained during a session for the care of their own body, including any suggested health or healing programs.
For any medical problems, see your primary care physician.